Login and use of the App
To use the App, you must register and then log in. In order to register in the App and to benefit from all the features of the App, you must register for the use of the App by setting up a user account and entering the following data:
• Email address;
• Full name (First and Last name);
The registration therefore serves for the provision of the Service. As part of the registration process, we collect and store basic data from you. This is done by creating a customer account. Your data will be SSL encrypted and thus securely transmitted. If you choose to log in
automatically, the password is stored with a SHA encryption to protect your data.
Information Sharing, Onward Transfer
We disclose the information in our systems, including your Mobile ID and/or the information associated with your Mobile ID over time for the following purposes:
• In response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
• In other circumstances when necessary either to protect our rights or property, our Clients, and third parties.
• When we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary or appropriate, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.We may transfer information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a
prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of you’re personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
Authorizations to access functions and data on the device
To use all features of the Service, you must grant our App the permissions to access functions, information and data on your device. In particular, the following information is required for the purposes mentioned:
• Access to the Record function of the device (Used to allow the mobile phone to record audio);
• Access to the Background App launch;
• Access to the Wi-Fi status;
• Access to the Network status;
• Access to the Internet status;
• Display dimensions
• OS version.
Choice Mechanism, Opt-out
We don’t collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us. You may send requests to understand what personally identifiable information we have on you by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org
.The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is attempting to develop a Do Not Track (DNT) standard. Currently, the standards regarding the DNT signals and appropriate responses are not defined. Accordingly, we do not assign a meaning to DNT signals. If you’d like to opt-out from our emails by requesting to email email@example.com.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We store your audio and snore report to firebase server.
To view the Firebase Terms of Service, go to:https://policies.google.com/terms
We have implemented Mixpanel analytics features that will collect data on the Service. You can opt-out of these analytics features by submitting a relevant request to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by deleting the App.
The usage of the Service is then possibly will be interrupted and / or will be impossible.
We process information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we take reasonable steps to ensure that any information in our care is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. GDPR.
At any time through the web interface provided as part of the Services or email@example.com
you have the right:
• To access your personal information that we hold;
• To request the rectification of your personal information that we hold;
• To request the erasure of your personal information that we hold;
• To request to restrict processing of your personal information;
• To object to processing of your personal information by us;
• To request to transfer your personal information that we hold (e.g. data portability);
• To file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
• To withdraw any consent related to your personal information given by you. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We will process your requests to us within 30 days. We will also notify a relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours from a breach related to your personal information that we hold. We have assigned a Data Protection Officer who may be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our DPO is tasked with ensuring that we acknowledge and abide by our data protection responsibilities.
We will not store personal information for more than 6 months from the date of your deletion of the App.
We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not create nor use any behavioral advertising segments of children under 18 as part of the Service. The Service is not directed at children under the age of 18. If we are made aware that we have received personally
identifiable information from someone under 18, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.Security
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the personally identifiable information collected via the Service. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information, both during transmission and once it is received. This includes but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; therefore, while the company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, it cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about these security practices, please email – email@example.com
Links to Other Content
Transfer to the U.S. or Other
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where we have facilities.
We will continue to evaluate this Policy as we update and expand the Services and our offerings, and we may make changes to the Policy accordingly. Any changes will be posted on this webpage and you should check this page periodically for updates. Your continued use of the Services will signify acceptance of the terms of the updated Policy.Contact Us
. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.